The journal publisher must adhere to ethical principles and encourage members of the Editorial Board and reviews of the journal to follow these principles.
- defines relationships between the publisher, the Editorial Board, the editorial office and other parties to contractual relations;
- respects the right to privacy and confidentiality of personal information ( for example, in respect of researchers, authors, reviewers);
- protects intellectual property and the right of authorship( copyright);
- contributes to insuring detachment of the Editorial Board;
- shapes jointly with the Editorial Board and the Editorial Council the journal's efficient policy and mechanisms for its implementation;
- ensures distribution of information about the journal's policy (e.g. to authors, readers, reviewers);
follows the principles of scientific integrity;
- undertakes to publish cuttings, clarifications and withdraw unfair articles;
- ensures timely publication of the journal.